Slow Food Eugene: Willamette Valley Convivium
|Slow Food Eugene encourages interested individuals and families to join Slow Food USA, our parent organization, to support the important goals of the national and international Slow Food movement and receive Slow Food publications. Slow Food USA is a non-profit organization and dues are tax deductible, minus $15 for the international journal.||
Slow Food USA offers two levels of membership:
Full membership (annual dues currently $60 individual, $75 couples) provides:
* Eligibility to participate in all programs and attend all local, national and international events organized by the Slow Food movement.
* A personal membership card
* Four issues of the international journal, Slow (couples receive one copy)
* Four issues of the Slow Food USA newsletter, The Snail (couples receive one copy)
* Discounts on all Slow Food publications and merchandise
The Student Membership (currently $30) includes all the same benefits as a regular membership except the issues of the international journal, Slow.
Use Slow Food USA's secure website to join or renew your membership.
Slow Food Eugene Local Option:
For those who wish to participate only in the local Convivium, we also offer participation as a Friend of Slow Food Eugene. As a Friend, you will:
* Receive notices of local meetings and events,
* Be eligible for local committee participation,
* Be entitled to discounts for local events, and
* Be entitled to vote on local elections and business.
The charge to be a Friend is currently $20 for individuals and $35 for families.
For more details, download the application form (Word document).
page last updated
08 October 2006 by webmaster[at]slowfoodeugene[dot]org
copyright 2003, 2004 Slow Food Eugene: Willamette Valley Convivium
site hosting by Eugene Free Community Network, a nonprofit subsidiary of Oregon Public Networking