Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Oregon Truffle Festival, January 30-February 1, 2009
The Oregon Truffle Festival returns for another great year in Eugene. This should be the best ever.
Join the celebration of truffles, from their hidden source in the forest to their glory on the table. For three extraordinary days in January, you are invited to an experience unique in North America.
Only at the Oregon Truffle Festival can you:
- Experience multiple course truffle dinners prepared by some of this region's most renowned chefs
- Drink Oregon's finest wines paired with our magnificent native truffles
- Chase truffle dogs on the hunt
- Savor a Truffle Marketplace with its wealth of local artisan foods, truffle tastings and truffle cooking demonstrations
- Meet people from all over the world who share a passion for all things truffle